Monday, June 3, 2013

NEON COLORS 2013 VERSION

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

Back in the day, I can remember rocking neon shorts, shirts, pants, bows, heck even shoe laces. If you didn’t have or rock neon colors back in the day then you were wiggity wiggity wack.

The neon trend faded and has now made a major comeback. In my personally opinion neon colors never went out of style, it was just taking a much needed break from the fashion scene because it was over used in the 80’s & some part of the 90’s.

Now, it is back alive and well and even though I wouldn’t rock any of my 80’s neon fashion now at the age of 32 ,I will rock my own new school version of it with a bit of class just for neon sake.

Check it out below.

Let me know how you feel about neon colors. Woud you leave them in the 80/90's or revamp it and rock in 2013?





Shirt: Target
Skirt: Kiyonna (Gwynnie Bee)
Shoes: Nine West (my fav)
Belt: Cato's
Jewelry: Charming Charlie
Purse: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment