Wednesday, July 3, 2013

MAXI SKIRT INTERCONTINENTAL STYLE

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of seeing my father and some of my old Bed-Stuy Do or Die crew in Atlanta. It was so nice to see people from my old neighborhood of Brooklyn still looking and doing well. Being that is was such a nice day I decided to go for the easy-breezy look with a little Aztec funk. 
I love maxi skirts!!!

I love that fact that you can dress it up or dress it down. I have purchased at least 6 different maxi skirts this summer.  When I saw this beauty I immediately fell in love with how flowy looking it was. Is flowy  even a word? Hmm..

Anyways, I am guessing the skirt was a hit because I received lots of compliments on it.











We dined at the Intercontinental Buckhead hotel restaurant called Southern Art. If you are ever in the ATL check this place out the food and service were superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment