Monday, July 15, 2013

WHEN THE RAIN STOPS...

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,
For the last two weeks it has been consistently raining in Georgia. I’ve heard that when it rains like this that God is not pleased with what is happening.  I try not to complain too much about the rain because at one point we needed rain in Georgia and there was a ban on using it to water your lawns and even to wash your car. I love the rain. To me it is a sign from God that without rain things can't grow and growth is essential.
This Sunday was such a beautiful day. The sun was out and the summer breeze was refreshing & much needed.
 I was very hurt & upset by the Trayvon Martin case and decided to wear something that was uplifiting to my spirit for church.
 Check it out below.





 Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Asos Curve (Gwynnie Bee)
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Clutch: Coach
These pictures doesn't give this skirt any justice. The colors in this skirt are neon & super bright and I LOVE IT!! I kept the shoes and top simple and decided to let my skirt do all the talking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment