Tuesday, August 6, 2013

AZTEC & MARY MAC'S

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,
I am so excited this week because my two princesses are going back to school Thursday. HALLELUJAH!!
Being that last Saturday was the last weekend before school starts, I decided to go to Atlanta.
One of my favorite restaurants is Mary Mac Tea Room.  The food is delicious and they give you more than enough.  This restaurant has been open since 1945. It has been on ABC TV “The Chew” for the best southern cuisine. It has been host to some of the most influential people in Atlanta.
 My favorite food to eat there is what I call turnip green soup. What is that you may ask? Well, when you cook collard greens or turnip greens, the water that they are boiled in becomes very flavorful.  When you pour that into a bowl and mix it with some good ole cornbread that is what I call southern heaven. If you are ever in the ATL you must try www.marymacs.com . You will not be disappointed.

My ootd of the day was comfy, casual. I love the Aztec print style.    I purchased the pants from no other than Wal-Mart online for about $15. They are no longer available online but, please don’t sleep on walmart.com.  They have a great plus size selection.
Check it out….











Tank: Old Navy
Pants: Walmart
Sandals: Payless
Necklace: Cato's Fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment