Tuesday, August 27, 2013

FIFTY SHADES OF FUN

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did!

I attended a 50th Birthday extravaganza that was off the chain.

The attire was semi-formal and the theme was Fifty Shades.  Cute huh?

 The attire to wear was black, white or black and white. This color combo has been my go to for most of the summer and I am totally obsessed with it.

I didn’t have anything that was semi-formal and I didn't want to purchase anything new so, I decided to go to my favorite website Gwynnie Bee to find the perfect dress for this occasion.

Check it out below..












Dress: Taylor Dresses Gwynnie Bee
Belt: Cato's
Shoes: Payless Christian Siriano
Clutch: Thrifted


This dress was okay and I made it work for me.  The fit of this dress was awkward though.

Being that I couldn't do any alterations to it I added a belt, which I purchased from Cato's a while ago, to give it some bling and to also hide the fact of how big the waist and chest area were.

 This dress was also extremely short on me. I have a lot of junk in the trunk and I decided to wear a pair of leggings to make sure all my business wouldn't show up and show out lol.

All in all I really enjoyed myself and I realized that turning 50 is truly fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment