Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HEAVENLY IN A BLUE DRESS:IGIG

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I hope you guys had a great Labor Day Weekend!!

My family and I attended church this Sunday and I decided to wear a dress I purchased with a gift certificate I won this year from Igig.

This was my very first purchase from them and this will not be my last. I was so in love with this dress when I saw it online and I knew it would be beauty in person. I was so right.

 It is made in a halter style and it puts me in an Audrey Hepburn state of mind. I did receive a lot of compliments on this dress and some side eye stares as well. But, who cares about the stares right?

Check it out and tell me what you think....














Dress: Igig
Shoes: Diba (DSW)
Clutch: Thrifted


Note: The fit of this dress was okay. I did have to get it altered in the chest and back area for a tighter fit. I could have sized down to a 22. Before you make a purchase from Igig, make sure to check out their sizing chart to get the correct fit for you.

 If you've never purchased or even browsed Igig please do so. They have a great selection of clothing for us curvy sistas.



No comments:

Post a Comment