Monday, October 7, 2013

FASHION COMA

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I know it has been a while since I’ve posted anything and the reason why to be honest is because I have been in a fashion slump lately.

I haven’t been inspired by anything.

It just seems like the same ole, same ole. The only thing that I have seen fashion wise that has given me a fashion boost is plaid. I love plaid prints and I see they are going to be a hot fall trend, even though to me plaid never goes out of style.

I hope I come out fashion coma sooner than later. 

Until then I will share some of my special moments of the week. Enjoy!!

My little angel 9th birthday was this past Friday and she had a blast!!








She looked so cute with her tutu on.

 My favorite Auntie!!!


T-Shirt: Forever 21 MEN
Skirt: ASOS
Boots: Payless Shoes Source (BRASH)
 MAC: Riri Woo & Vino Lip Liner
This will be my go to fall lip color LOVE IT!!

Dress: ASOS (Gwynnie Bee)
Boots: Payless



No comments:

Post a Comment