Tuesday, November 5, 2013

FALL IS IN THE AIR

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I hope you guys had a great weekend. The fall weather has kicked into full gear in Georgia. Fall is my favorite season with the colors of the leaves changing, the weather is warm and breezy and I love it.

Fall fashion is in full gear and I must say I am loving some of the looks for the season.

I am still obsessed with floral prints and more than likely I will incorporate it into my fall fashion, along with other prints and designs that I have seen.

Don't put all your floral dresses away just because the weather is cooler you can add a nice blazer and some banging boots and bring it into your fall wardrobe.



Check it out...





Dress: Alfani (Macy's)
Shoes: AK Anne Klein
Jacket: Cato's

PS. I am doing a fall/winter look book so be on the look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment