Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TASTE OF ATLANTA

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

 This weekend I had the pleasure of attending Taste of Atlanta. It is an event where different restaurants come out to showcase their cuisine so us common folk can taste them and maybe visit their eating establishments in the future. It is held over three day period and if you are foodie like I me Taste of Atlanta is an event that you should definitely attend. 


This was actually my first time going and I will be attending it again next year VIP style!!





 There are so many restaurants in Atlanta it is hard to try them all. This event  gives you the opportunity to do so. I wasn't able to take a lot if pics but here are a few I did take... 







I decided to wear something comfortable & cute because I knew my day would consist of alot of walking, eating and possibly a drink or two.

Boots: Payless Shoes
Leggings: Walmart
Sweater: Old Navy
Purse: Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment