Thursday, December 12, 2013

THRIFTY LIZARD

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I must say it is a little chilly in Georgia...

Lately, I have been shopping locally (surprising) at my local thrift store called "The Thrifty Lizard". I am not sure where the Lizard part comes in but, I must say I have found some "AMAZING" pieces.

It can be very difficult to find plus size clothing in thrift stores so when you do find one that carrys it, you cherish it. I have found amazing dresses, skirts and yes, even pants. 

PS. Don't be afraid to go to the regular size section as well. You will be surprised how many sweater, skirts and shirts that I've found in XL that I can actually wear

Today's OOTD is courtesy of  "The Thrifty Lizard"
 ENJOY!!!




 Shirt: Thrifty Lizard
Skirt: Thrifty Lizard
Stockings: SPANX
Boots: Avenue (super old)
Bag: Michael Kors
LAST BUT NO LEAST...
My cape that I am in love with THRIFTY LIZARD!!!!
You will be seeing this cape alot and in my upcoming Holiday Look Book!



No comments:

Post a Comment