Monday, December 30, 2013

NEW YEARS EVE LOOKBOOK

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and will have an even better New Year!! This year has been a great year for me. I've had more ups than downs and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity and grace to learn so much about myself. I am not going to make any New Year’s Resolutions because to be honest I never stick them anyways.  What I will do is continue to grow spiritually, physically and mentally in the new year and where ever God’s grace leads me I will try to be obedient to his will.

Now, I decide to do a New Year’s Eve look book and each look was designed for different places you may want to spend your New Year’s Eve.

Check it out...




NYE Look #1
Watch Night Service 

If you're planning on spending your NYE attending church why not give Jesus your best presentation. I know this maybe a little fancy for some but, a true fashionista would end the last day of the year with a bang. Right?


Dress: Cato's
Shoes: DSW


NYE Look#2
We Be Clubbin

My clubbin days are about 60% over but, for those who still loves to tear da club up what better way then to rock out in the hottest color of the year. Black & White has become my favorite colors and I will definitely continue this color combo into 2014.



Top: It's Fashion
Skirt: ASOS Curve
Purse: Betsy Johnson (courtesy of my daughter Essence)
Shoes: DSW


NYE Look #3
Date Night

I love going on date nights with either my girls, boo thang or even by myself. For me personally, this is how I would more than likely spend my New Year's Eve if not church. I have seen a lot of looks where sequins is going to be the hot item to wear to bring in the New Year. I love sequins but, I wanted to go for a look that was comfortable yet chic.



Cape: Thirfty Lizard
Corset Top: Lane Bryant
Pants: Forever 21

Thank you for all of your support . This was my first year being a plus size fashion blogger  and it has been a roller coaster experience for me. I wanted to give up on this blog every other month sad right? Everytime I wanted to give up something or someone came my way to push me forward and to keep going. 

This blog has taught me so much and has open up my eyes to plus size fashion in a way I never would of imagined. I have met some of the most wonderful people. 

My hope for next year is to take LCBF (Little City Big Fashion) to the next level.

I  hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and please be safe!! 
I wish you all an overflow of blessing in 2014!




WITH LOVE,
 Tiffany 




Instagram: @tipdrill718
#LCBF LIFE coming soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment