Monday, July 7, 2014

WHY I LOVE THE COLOR BLACK..

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

Am I the only person that has a major obsession with all things black and white?

This trend has not slow down at all and I will definitely continue to rock it for as long as I can.

The funny thing is I never liked the color black at all. My favorite color was always brown. I didn’t like black dresses, black shoes and don’t get me started on black purses. Crazy huh?

Once I open up my fashion mind up to the color black, I began to look at it as my signature color. A lot of people may feel as though black is a plus size girl go to color and to be honest it is not just a go to color for plus size women but for all women, shapes & sizes.

Don’t get me wrong I love wearing colors but, there is absolutely nothing like the perfect little black dress.


Check it out!
(Excuse the “ratchet” background)





Dress: customplustees.com
Grisel Collection
Shoes: Lane Bryant
Sunnies: Forever 21



This dress is form the customplustees.com the GRISEL collection. This dress fit like a glove. It was a great length. The material was not cheap and see thru and some plus size clothing brands can be and it made me feel super sexy. 

Grisel Paula is a plus size model that has launched her own clothing line. The pieces are affordable and definitely on trend.
If you are looking for crop tops, skater skirts or nice fitting body con dress this is the collection for you.


Check out some pieces below.




No comments:

Post a Comment