Monday, May 12, 2014

MOTHER'S DAY

Happy Mother’s Day!!!!

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I have been in a major transition for the last couple of months, moving, working and just plain ole busy. Being that I have been  in the house for majority of my weekends  I decided to treat myself and the special ladies in my life to a night on the town.


Special Ladies!!!

Strip is one of my favorite restaurant. The food was delicious. Try it out if you are ever in the A.



My mom loves Jahiem and I LOVE FANTASIA!!  Fantasia gave me life over and over again her voice is nothing short of amazing. Jaheim on the other hand was what I call a hot mess. Let’s just say he gave out roses, nail polish and Krispy Kreme donuts to the audience insert (side eye) and decided to walk off the stage without as so much of a I will be right back.  My special ladies and I ended up leaving before the Jaheim set ended along with several other people in the audience #horrible.


I am so glad that the weather was finally decent enough for me to wear some of my spring fashion I have purchased. I can’t wait to show case them.

I decided to wear this ensemble because I wanted to be comfortable yet, chic.






 Top: JC Penney
Boyfriend Jeans: Torrid (love them)
Shoes: Payless Christain Siriano
Bag:Charming Charlie's

I hope everyone had a good mother’s day and I promise not to stay away too long because I know you guys got tired of me stating that I am always busy LOL!!

Also, if you haven’t checked out the video for the movement of #everyBODYisflawless on gabifresh.com please do so it is AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment