Wednesday, February 25, 2015

VERSATILE WAYS TO WEAR A DENIM SHIRT

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I've never been a fan of denim shirts. The reason why I thought they were just for old plumbers or construction workers who want to look somewhat decent.

But, then I started to see a trend forming with the denim shirt. I started to look at the denim shirt as one of those staple pieces that everyone should have in their closet. Literally, a denim shirt can go from professional to grunge and sophisticated chic. I have seen so many wonderful looks with either denim on denim or denim and plaid.

I must say a denim button up has became the new white button up blouse that every girl needs in their closet.

Check out some of the looks I have styled with the DENIM TREND.






PS: Don't be afraid to mix your denim shirt with different patterns and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment