Monday, February 9, 2015

EVENING OF LOVE

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Yes, I know it is late but, better late than never.

I am so happy to be back on the scene with some new fashion for you. I have been MIA for awhile as I live a very hectic lifestyle. I vow to be more proactive with my blog as it is one of passions. 

Enough with the small talk let's get into it...

I attended an event called "Evening of Love" with my good girlfriend for a pre-valentine's day celebration. At first I was going to buy something to wear but, I decided to shop my closet. I felt so lady like and sexy. Sometimes less is more.

Check it out..








 This wrap dress was purchased from Walmart Penny Chic Collection about a year ago and has only been worn once. A wrap dress will always be a girl's best go to for a night out on the town.

Cape: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless Shoes Source
Necklace: Walmart(they have some of the best statements necklace for a good price)
Clutch: Thrifted
Sunnies: Forever 21
Makeup: Beat by ME! (I'm getting better)

No comments:

Post a Comment