Wednesday, July 3, 2013

GALAXY PRINT!?!?

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

As I was browsing the worldwide internet for some plus size inspiration I notice a new trend on the rise galaxy print. At least that is what I call it. From leggings to t-shirts and even dresses this is becoming one of the hottest trends for the summer.  In my opinion this print can either be a hit or miss depending on how you wear it. It is a very bold print so if you decide to wear it you may get some stares.

I have also seen the galaxy print in legging style. I am not sure if I would wear galaxy prints in that way but, I will definitely consider it as a fashion option.

I decided to create my own visionary version of the galaxy print. Check it out.

Shirt: Cult of California (Gwynnie Bee)
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Guess DSW

Check out Forever 21 plus size section online. Their galaxy print selection is off the chain and it has alot of different options on how you may decide to rock this trend.


No comments:

Post a Comment