Monday, January 20, 2014

GOLDEN ACCPETANCE

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

Happy Belated New Year!!!

This is my first post for 2014 and I am so excited for all the new looks that I will be sharing with you divas this year. I have so many ideas and goals that I have written down and I plan to scratch off each one by the end of the year (crosses fingers).

One of my goals is to be more proactive on my blog. I want to be able to help new comer's and also gather great advice from veteran plus size bloggers.

I have decided to dedicate each month this year with tools and advice to empower woman showcasing plus size bloggers who embodies confidence, love and acceptance.

I dedicate January 2014 as the month of ACCEPTANCE. 

Acceptance is  loving yourself, knowing your worth and not letting anyone or anything devalue you. In this society we live in, we are told that if you are a plus size woman you shouldn't accept that. You should lose weight and when that happens you life will start and everyone will love you and accept you. 

I've learned you will never please people at all. Their acceptance will never come. You have to love and accept yourself now. Don't wait on if's and when's. Live in the moment, enjoy each day and in the words of my favorite artist Jill Scott..LIVE "YOUR" LIFE LIKE IT'S GOLDEN!!

My OOTD was inspired by the Kardashians. I have seen them rocking bowties for years and decided to do my own version of it. 

Check it out....



 Dress: ASOS Curve
Bowtie: ASOS
Denim Shirt: Thrifted
Stockings: Spanx
Shoes: Avenue
Purse: TJ Maxx





No comments:

Post a Comment