Tuesday, March 4, 2014

BOY OH BOY

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I know it has been a minute since my last post but, here I am.

With that being said HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE’S DAY!! I know it is supremely late but, better late than never right?

I have been looking at all the upcoming spring fashions and I am so excited about what I am seeing. With the weather being so crazy here in Georgia one minute it is snowing and the next it feels like a beautiful spring day, my fashion sense has been blah.

I don’t like to post pictures of ensembles just to posts something. I have to be inspired by what I have on so the fashion can speaks for itself.

The new spring fashion has inspired me and I can’t wait to showcase some of the looks to you ladies. So, to start off my birthday month March here is my plus size version of the tomboy chic look.


Check it out…






Top: Forever 21
Pants: ASOS Curve
Shoes: Cato’s
Shades: Payless Shoes Source (love them)



Also, Eloquii has made a major comeback for us plus size divas and I am so excited about their new looks.
Please check them out at www.eloquii.com

No comments:

Post a Comment