Monday, September 22, 2014

LADIES WHO ROCK..

Hello My Gorgeous Divas,

I hope all has been well with you guys!!! 

Let's get into it...

I attended an event that honored women who rock in our community and my church. Awhile ago I saw some t-shirts on www.fashionbombdaily.com that showed great African American people that have paved the way in the fashion industry. We always see Audrey Hepburn (whom I love) and Marilyn Monroe on t-shirts all the time. It was a breath of fresh air to see images that I have admired for years that I can wear.

It took me a minute to figure out which icon I wanted to wear it was between Grace Jones and Iman.

Check out who I picked below.









YASSSS GRACE!!!
Grace is different (in a good way) unique, fearless and just plain ole ROCKS!!

Shirt: candybomb.com
Skirt: Saving Sequins
Shoes: Payless
Clutch: It's Fashion Metro
Necklace: It's Fashion Metro


They also have t-shirts with faces of Andre Leoon Talley, Iman, Eartha Kitt, Josephine Baker, Donyale & Josephine Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment